The successful candidate will:
- First and Second-level support. (Telephone, Email, On-site)
- Products problem analysis and repairing: Poutine Technical Support of POS Printer, KIOSK printer and Label Printer, etc (Firmware, software, hardware and produce test) for Channel customers in EMEA AREA.
- Assisting on the preparation and execution of facility projects that include replacement, upgrade and improvement of Printer infrastructure and software systems.
- Assist the Installation and maintenance of electrical and mechanical installations Execution and maintenance activities.
- Preparation and support of customer implementation projects.
- Product and repair trainings on site at customers within Europe.
- Assisting in handling day to day operational and technical tasks in order to adhere to agreed SLAs with clients and to maximize client satisfaction.
- Expansion and support of the internal IT, such as workspaces, server and telephones.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in software or electronic Engineer. Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- +3 year’s relevant sales experience related to Hardware, Software, Embeded Software.
- Ability to travel 30% -50% of the time.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English. French or German is a plus.