Connectivity is crucial in a world in which organizations invest more and more in innovative solutions to meet the consumer’s needs and wishes. Being able to connect the increasingly growing number of apps, data and intelligent devices, both in the cloud as on-premises, is crucial for many multinationals to create new income channels.
The Digital Transformation is an important topic for our customers at this moment. Digital initiatives around Internet ofThings, Big Data and process optimization have come to play an increasingly important role in companies’ corporate strategies. Glomidco helps these companies to achieve these strategies by designing and implementing a strongIT-architecture based on Service-Oriented Architectures, API-connectivity and SaaS integrations.
Glomidco consists out of a team of young and driven consultants who each aspire to become experts in the world between IT and Business. Are you a social techy? Then we are looking for you!
Glomidco is looking for new hard-working employees with a lot of energy who are ready to strengthen our young team of professionals. As a trainee, you will spend the first three months on the trainings that we provide. These trainings will give you a sound base, both technically and business-oriented, in Glomidco’s field of expertise: IT integration. You will become thoroughly familiar with our customers, our partners and of course your colleagues! Glomidco will actively help you define your personal development plan to facilitate your growth. After these three months you will be ready to join your colleagues at the customers, solving complex problems with your newly-acquired knowledge.
This can be done in different roles: as an integration consultant. After the traineeship period you will have the chance to choose with path to walk.
After the traineeship you can become a true integration consultant. Being a consultant at Glomidco means that:
- You will get to leverage your expertise within complex projects at the top organizations in the Netherlands;
- You are a valued conversation partner for the customer when it comes to automating business processes and integrating different systems through advanced technology;
- You are the expert who paves the way for new business strategies to be successfully implemented within organizations;
- You work closely together with project leaders, architects and developers to translate business goals to tangible technical solutions;
- You implement these technical solutions and ensure the customer of its top-notch quality.
Becoming an integration consultant: who are you?
- You have obtained an HBO or WO degree in business sciences, technical business administration, informatics or anything similar;
- You have no more than 3 years of professional work experience;
- You possess highly analytical skills, mathematical skills and conceptual thinking skills;
- You have a passion for IT and relatedIT-business strategies;
- You are motivated by continuous learning and are willing to invest in yourself;
- You like being on the move, working at different customers on different projects;
- You are a team player, entrepreneurial, flexible and open to feedback;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- An appealing salary with an annual bonus plan;
- 25 holidays a year, with the option to buy and sell some more;
- Secondary benefits such as a laptop, mobile phone, lease car;
- An environment in which your personal growth is prioritized – Glomidco offers a wide range of trainings and courses. Life-long learning is one of the keywords that describe Glomidco;
- A portfolio of customers all over the country consisting of the international top organizations;
- An enthusiastic team of young professionals –on our office days there is a lot of room for incredibly bad jokes and heated table football matches;
- Beautiful and inspiring offices in Rotterdam and Utrecht;
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
QualificationBachelor Degree or Above