- Engaged in telecommunication equipments operation and maintenance
- Engaged in telecommunication system testing
- Other tests related to telecommunication work, such as service demo
- Engaged in telecommunication trend innovation, such as R&D in 5G(M2M, IoT)
- Bachelor degree or above, telecommunication and electronics, computer science , electrical engineering , physical science.
- Be familiar with the telecommunications network knowledge and network, communication system basic principles, with a certain hardware and software testing theory
- Have a strong interest in doing the hardware and software testing job, a better team spirit and a strong sense of product quality
- Have experience in software product, related product development, testing and maintenance is preferred
- Have strong team spirit and sense of responsibility, work with enthusiasm, positive, strong learning ability, with a certain degree of creativity, with good communication and collaboration skills, can work under pressure.
ZTE is a provider of advanced telecommunications systems, mobile devices, and enterprise technology solutions to consumers, carriers, companies and public sector customers. As part of ZTE’s M-ICT strategy, the company is committed to provide customers with integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value as the telecommunications and information technology sectors converge. Listed in the stock exchanges of Hong Kong and Shenzhen (H share stock code:0763.HK / A share stock code: 000063.SZ), ZTE’s products and services are sold to over 500 operators in more than 160 countries. ZTE commits 10 per cent of its annual revenue to research and development and has leadership roles in international standard-setting organizations. ZTE is committed to corporate social responsibility and is a member of the UN Global Compact. For more information, please visit http://wwwen.zte.com.cn/en
QualificationBachelor Degree or Above