- Design and develop course lesson material for children’s online English classes. (Computer-based work. Designers are responsible for both the written English content and basic picture content/layout.)
- Design and develop teacher guides for the children’s online English classes.
- Complete tasks independently or as part of a team within set deadlines.
- Take part in meetings and any other tasks/duties related to curriculum development.
- Native English speaker from USA/UK/Australia/Canada/New Zealand
- Excellent English grammar, spelling, and punctuation. (your work may be featured online)
- Show a good understanding of Children’s English education. (especially online-based)
- Must be creative, with good communication and cooperation skills.
- Experience in developing long-term projects and working under pressure.
- At least 2 years’ work experience in an education-based company or as an English teacher.
- College/University degree in a related subject, such as education, English language, literature, or similar.
- Good computer skills are a must, including word processing and design. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification and EFL skills/experience an advantage.
QualificationBachelor Degree or Above
Related Jobs (6)
Teacher-Supervisor (English for Young Learners /CN) on 12/03/2017 Full Time