- Preparing commercial offersLeading contract negotiations with customers
- Review and guidance on bids and proposals,in particular on scope, requirements and commercial terms
- Serve as the point of contact oncontractual matters and act as a customer interface.
- Act as “facilitator” between companyemployees, ensuring timely review and approval of changes to standards, or tonegotiated agreements
- Provide recommendations and negotiatedirectly with customer until consensus has been reached
- Ensure signed contracts are communicated toall relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness,interpretation to support implementation
- Provide guidance to project managers orother operational staff in contracting practices and procedures
- Master or Bachelor Degree inTelecommunications, or Electronic Engineering, or Computer Science, or BusinessManagement, or Economics.
- 3 to 5 years relevant working experience inIT project management.
- Native Dutch speaking advanced Englishskills, Chinese language will be a plus. Good at describing in accurate andsimple words.
- With valid driving licenses in Beneluxregion. Working hours is flexible and can accept short business trip out of EUsometimes.
- Strong motivation to complete a ICTproject. Extensive commercial/ contract experience, ideally gained in thetelecommunication sector
- Good at MS (WORD/PPT), good at editing andcompiling articles.
- Honest,enthusiastic, learning quickly, passionate.
QualificationBachelor Degree or Above