Responsibility covers the whole Europe
- Preparing commercial offers Leading contract negotiations with customers
- Review and guidance on bids and proposals, in particular on scope, requirements and commercial terms
- Serve as the point of contact on contractual matters and act as a customer interface.
- Act as “facilitator” between company employees, ensuring timely review and approval of changes to standards, or to negotiated agreements
- Provide recommendations and negotiate directly with customer until consensus has been reached
- Ensure signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation
- Provide guidance to project managers or other operational staff in contracting practices and procedures
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Law
- Good understanding of contract law
- Extensive commercial/ contract experience, ideally gained in the telecommunication sector
- Extensive commercial and business awareness together with detailed experience in complex contract management
- Ability to successfully conduct commercial contractual negotiations
- Experience of risk assessment, interpretation and mitigation
- The ability to interpret legal and contractual documents
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the bidding process
- The ability to manage and priorities several activities simultaneously with little supervision.
- Candidate shall demonstrate good negotiation skills, including organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to learn, self-management skills and the ability to work independently
- Fluent English and Chinese, Dutch will be a plus.
Our client is a globally-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions. With operations in 160 countries, the company is a leader in technology innovation, delivering superior products and business solutions to clients all over the world.
QualificationBachelor Degree or Above