Business development representative
After the traineeship you can also become a business development representative at Glomidco. As a BDR you work closely with your colleagues to discover and research the strategic goals of our prospects, to eventually take these prospects by the hand and guide them to a path that focuses on integration through service-oriented architectures, API-connectivity and SaaS integrations. Your goal is to inspire the prospect on how to achieve its digital transformation. The following tasks are part of your job, in which entrepreneurship and thinking out of the box are crucial:
- As a BDR you will first go through an extensive sales training, in which you will learn about our customer cases, the products and services that our organization offers and the way in which we perform sales cycles at our customers;
- Defining a personal strategic plan to generate leads and opportunities;
- Generating leads through outbound, strategic and targeted sales on interesting accounts;
- Strategic calling and emailing to generate business from established relationships;
- Analytical thinking and constant evaluation to improve sales techniques;
- Evangelizing our integration vision and philosophy through social media and other engagements with prospects;
- Working closely with business development executives to reach monthly quotas of qualified opportunities;
- Pipeline management, to ensure a constant stream of leads.
Becoming a business development representative: who are you?
- You have obtained an HBO or WO degree in business sciences, technical business administration, informatics or anything similar;
- You have no more than 3 years of professional work experience;
- You have a strong affinity and interest in IT and are able to quickly conceptually connect different IT-functions and business processes;
- You have a passion for working in the world between business and IT, building a bridge between these two fields is what you like to do most;
- You happily challenge CTOs, CIOs, architects and IT managers to think out of the box to realize their digital strategies;
- You are a strong communicator, who gets a lot of positive energy from bringing people, solutions and technologies together;
- You are entrepreneurial and intellectually curious, you take full responsibility over your work and do what is necessary to achieve the fullest potential;
- You are willing to travel throughout the country a lot on a daily base to visit customers;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- An appealing salary with an annual bonus plan;
- 25 holidays a year, with the option to buy and sell some more;
- Secondary benefits such as a laptop, mobile phone, lease car;
- An environment in which your personal growth is prioritized – Glomidco offers a wide range of trainings and courses. Life-long learning is one of the keywords that describe Glomidco;
- A portfolio of customers all over the country consisting of the international top organizations;
- An enthusiastic team of young professionals –on our office days there is a lot of room for incredibly bad jokes and heated table football matches;
- Beautiful and inspiring offices in Rotterdam and Utrecht;
Connectivity is crucial in a world in which organizations invest more and more in innovative solutions to meet the consumer’s needs and wishes. Being able to connect the increasingly growing number of apps, data and intelligent devices, both in the cloud as on-premises, is crucial for many multinationals to create new income channels.
The Digital Transformation is an important topic for our customers at this moment. Digital initiatives around Internet ofThings, Big Data and process optimization have come to play an increasingly important role in companies’ corporate strategies. Glomidco helps these companies to achieve these strategies by designing and implementing a strongIT-architecture based on Service-Oriented Architectures, API-connectivity and SaaS integrations.
Glomidco consists out of a team of young and driven consultants who each aspire to become experts in the world between IT and Business. Are you a social techy? Then we are looking for you!
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
QualificationBachelor Degree or Above