As Unisun Energy Group engaged in NederlandPV market, the assistant project manager will assist senior PM in businessdevelopment, business model analysis, finance tracking, project scheduling, resource management, contract audit, documentation, and other administrative tasks.
Unisun Energy will provide an open working environment, encouraging its employee focusing on growing his/her own talent.The company offers the employee the on-the-job training to help them to fast develop their own career path.
- Complete all assignments under the guidance of a Senior Project Manager, including all project deadline and deliverables, troubleshooting and problem resolution, conflict management, client and stakeholder management and all other aspects of the assignments.
- Provide supports to project manager in business development in Nederland.
- Coordinate the communication between Unisun Nederland and Unisun Energy Group headquarter
- Documents management and all aspects of daily office administration.
- Bachelor/ Master of Science in Energy Science and Technology, Business Management, Economics or equivalent.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Chinese, English and Dutch.
- Strong communication, facilitation, change management skill.
* Documents required for a complete application: CV, Cover Letter for the job, References,Diploma, Transcript of records.
Headquartered in Ningbo, China, UnisunEnergy Group has subsidiaries and operations in the Netherlands, Japan,Germany, US, India, Romania, Hong Kong and more than 10 cities within China;The Company’s Main business include development, EPC, investment and operation& maintenance of PV power plants;
The Company has grown rapidly over the past fewyears on the back of strong solar sector support from governments around theworld; The Company has a management team with international background,allowing us to combine Chinese financial resources with global projectresources.
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
QualificationBachelor Degree or Above